Starting load suggestions
I’m Going to use these starting loads for the following powders using the 95 gr SST and 100 gr TGK, I don’t think these will hurt me or the rifle.

8208XBR 23.0 grains
A2520 26.0 grains
Leverevolution 27.2 grains

Anybody have any thoughts or other suggestions?

Trashy
Those are in the lower end of what Hornady has listed on their limited data with heavier bullets so I would not be worried about them being high pressure as you usually use more powder when you are using a lighter bullet in the same case. But with an unknown I always start low and work up. Normal safe reloading practice
Those start loads look good to go. One suggestion is if possible load at the range. The last two range times I had loaded what turned out to be over pressure rounds and had to disassemble 10 rounds or so each trip.
Trashy have you had a chance to try out any of your loads, I’m also looking at the 95sst as a possibility. Also any ladders from there on up...

Here’s a thought.... I looked at the hodgdon reloading mag, for the Grendel, and compared the 107 Sierra with the 95 sst. Powder for powder when both had that powder listed, the lighter bullet was +1gr powder up on both the low and the max load ends. So if all you knew was the loads for the heavier bullet... the bottom of the lighter one would be 1 gr up from the min of the heavy.

Heresy I know...
Evening Grayfox! No sir, the electric range in my house decided it wanted to try and burn itself down, so my attention was temporarily diverted to replacing appliances and wiring. I was able to get back to the press yesterday and finished the last ladder.

If I don’t get rained out tomorrow I am going to the range and shoot the Hornady 95 gr SST, 100 gr. Sierra TGK and 90 gr Sierra TGK on top of 8208 xbr and cci 400 primers. If the weather works out I’ll pot the ladders and results on a new thread, hopefully it won’t be as long as the first range results.

Trashy