Interesting Rifle
https://badrockrifles.com/

Built by Defiance Machine, so it is probably a quality rifle.

Definitely has caught my attention, I think I am going to do some homework and check this out. It has all the features that I was originally looking for in a bolt action 6 ARC.

Attached Files Image(s)

If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
(05-27-2021, 11:45 AM)Dino11 Wrote: https://badrockrifles.com/

Built by Defiance Machine, so it is probably a quality rifle.

Definitely has caught my attention, I think I am going to do some homework and check this out. It has all the features that I was originally looking for in a bolt action 6 ARC.
Looks hot! Get one Wink
Calling them on Tuesday to possibly place an order.

It's my understanding their is about a 10 to 12 week wait for them to build it.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Personally I buy in to the idea of a 6mm arc in a Mini bolt action. When their short action (shortest action available) provides the room for a 6mm Creedmoor or 6.5 Creedmoor personally, Id have a hard not stepping up a bit from 6mm ARC.

To each their own, at least other options are available.
I, on one hand, feel the same way about building or buying a bolt chassis in a Creedmoor vs 6 ARC. I just missed out on the 6CM Howa actions for practically free at Brownells but ran into some key components for an AR system dirt cheap. The biggest benefit to having a bolt 6ARC I can see is on the handloading side of things. 

I'm still gaining confidence in my personal handloads in rifle calibers and to add another rifle caliber and components is not a cheap addition for sizable round counts. I put down probably $1000+ on just reloading items and components when I added 6ARC to my bench. Granted many items were needed because I didn't need them for the only other rifle caliber I load for(300BO). Sure will help but in my case I didn't need to be quite as concerned with the exacting dimensions for a precision round. 

If I build a bolt in the future it will be in 6ARC also unless I can actually justify a step up, meaning it doesn't shoot better than me. That will be a while....lol. I don't enjoy adding calibers to my bench unless they have a substantial stock of components to go with the dies.
I specifically wanted the 6 ARC because it uses so little powder that it has a projected barrel life of 10k rounds. The miniscule recoil is wonderful for long shooting sessions as an added bonus. The 6 Creedmore has the obvious advantage in velocity but for my needs, the ARC is perfect.
...FWIW, I feel that all the "kinks & quirks" being reported in 6ARC bolt action platforms will be pretty much resolved in the 1st half of 2022, maybe even sooner...

BTW, that's a nice looking rig...it's creating an "itch" that I'm resisting the urge to scratch, LOL
(12-20-2021, 04:49 AM)r.tenorio671 Wrote: ...FWIW, I feel that all the "kinks & quirks" being reported in 6ARC bolt action platforms will be pretty much resolved in the 1st half of 2022, maybe even sooner...

BTW, that's a nice looking rig...it's creating an "itch" that I'm resisting the urge to scratch, LOL

Give in to the urge, after all, you deserve to buy yourself a Christmas present!
(12-20-2021, 03:08 PM)SBRSarge Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 04:49 AM)r.tenorio671 Wrote: ...FWIW, I feel that all the "kinks & quirks" being reported in 6ARC bolt action platforms will be pretty much resolved in the 1st half of 2022, maybe even sooner...

Give in to the urge, after all, you deserve to buy yourself a Christmas present!

LOL, I hear ya but want to thin out the "pending" things first.  I just came across an article in Gun Digest about a portable build someone did w/6.5CM that was really intriguing, I was impressed enough it got me thinking...which has always been a dangerous thing for my extremely limited budget  Big Grin
....hmmm, I should quantify my earlier post. I like the collapsible stock in the article, would prefer it to the more common side folding options. I like an action that would allow me to easily swap out and headspace barrels on my own to satisfy the "tinkerer" I suffer from, LOL, and so far Savages actions or "remage" actions seem to best fit that.

..the author mentioned an issue with heat negatively affecting scope mirage, I think in 6ARC that would be diminished quite a bit and still be 1K capable...just my thoughts, rambling as they are.