Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odin 18" with BCG and GB at JoeBobs
Odin must finally be caught up in their 223 orders. Not only was I able to get the Odin 223 barrel I wanted from JoeBob yesterday, but JoeBob has the Odin 18" ARC barrel with tunable gas block, XL gas tube and BCG for $450. And JoeBob ain't gonna dun charge you sales tax or for shipping. https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Odin-Wo...tg-bcg.htm

(Don't forget to add your free t-shirt to your cart!)
Your going to like that barrel if you get a good one... mine shoots really good, like .5 MOA or better good. I need to get it out and compare it to my Uintah rifle. I have not had them out together to do a comparison, come to think of it I haven't shot it at all this year.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
I didn't get the ARC - I just ordered their 3 gun profile 223 with intermediate gb I've been holding out for to replace a 223 practice barrel i've shot out and with the thought that I might try a monthly "Black Rifle" match which appears to basically be 3 gun without the pistol and shotgun and a little longer range. I was super impressed with the Odin 22 Nosler I had back in the day - it shot well above it's pay grade. Unfortunately, the caliber sucked and the stupid rebated case heads rendered brass unusable after one firing (bent due to bad timing).

I'll add that I got my tracking # this morning. When everyone else gives you free shipping, they use UPS SurePost (where the only thing you can be sure of is that you don't know if you'll ever get it). JoeBob sent it 2 day FedEx. JoeBob rocks.
I gotcha, I'm not going to add to my .223 collection. I have enough of them to last a lifetime, but I am adding ammo and related things to my 6ARC collection. I really like this round, it is a good compromise for .223 cheap to load and the ballistics are unsurpassed when comparing any of the small frame AR platform rifles. To me it just makes sense to put my focus in that direction.

Pretty soon I will be hitting the range and attempting the mile, I now have a bunch of 115 Berger and DTAC's, along with enough 109 Long Range Hybred Berger targets to work up the loads with. The good bullets are just hard to find right now.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.