6mmARC Ammo Photos
Yesterday I got my first boxes of 6mmARC ammo — two boxes of Hornady Black loaded with 6mm 105-grain HPBT.  Big Grin

Thought I'd take a few photos comparing 6mmARC with 6.5 Grendel ammo.

I've got a Hornady Black 6mmARC cartridge with a 105gr HPBT and a Hornady American Gunner 6.5 Grendel with a 120gr HPBT.

For fun, I've also got Nosler RDFs in 6mm 105gr and 6.5mm 130gr, and Sierra 6mm 90gr TGK and 6.5mm 107gr TMK.

Feel free to add your own photos here!

Attached Files Image(s)

:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
My photography is not in the same ballpark as yours but here are a couple.

My first handloads for the 6 ARC

6.5 Grendel modified case that got re-purposed into a 6 ARC modified case.

Side and top views of left to right:  6 ARC modified case, Federal 6.5 Grendel case that was the test case to neck down to 6arc and re-set the shoulder before i wasted a good modified case and a Hornady 6.5 Grendel case for comparison

Trashy
6.5 Grendel modified case that got re-purposed into a 6 ARC modified case.

Side and top views of left to right:  6 ARC modified case, Federal 6.5 Grendel case that was the test case to neck down to 6arc and re-set the shoulder before i wasted a good modified case and a Hornady 6.5 Grendel case for comparison

Trashy

that's a great idea instead of waiting for hornady to get their act together on brass and modified cases!
(07-19-2020, 05:21 PM)KRYSTOFILUS Wrote: Thought I'd take a few photos comparing 6mmARC with 6.5 Grendel ammo.
I've got a Hornady Black 6mmARC cartridge with a 105gr HPBT and a Hornady American Gunner 6.5 Grendel with a 120gr HPBT.
For fun, I've also got Nosler RDFs in 6mm 105gr and 6.5mm 130gr, and Sierra 6mm 90gr TGK and 6.5mm 107gr TMK.

Nice pics!  Thanks for sharing.   Smile