CMMG Lead Times
Ordered a 6ARC Endeavor upper from CMMG on 9 January KNOWING they were advertising a 20+ week lead time.  Six months later I am checking the mailbox daily.  Anyone have any recent experience with their lead times?
PM sent
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
(06-18-2021, 12:34 AM)Long Range Gage Wrote: Ordered a 6ARC Endeavor upper from CMMG on 9 January KNOWING they were advertising a 20+ week lead time.  Six months later I am checking the mailbox daily.  Anyone have any recent experience with their lead times?

No idea on complete firearms - I *just* got a 9mm Barrel and BCG after 6 months.
(06-20-2021, 01:28 PM)SuaSponte Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 12:34 AM)Long Range Gage Wrote: Ordered a 6ARC Endeavor upper from CMMG on 9 January KNOWING they were advertising a 20+ week lead time.  Six months later I am checking the mailbox daily.  Anyone have any recent experience with their lead times?

No idea on complete firearms - I *just* got a 9mm Barrel and BCG after 6 months.

Thanks!  That gives me some hope.