WTS/WTT 12" 6mm ARC Monster Barrel - New $120 shipped
Looking for get a 16" grendel barrel so letting the 12" Arc go.  Just not going to get into ARC as soon as I thought and I'm loaded up with Grendel ammo already.  brand new didn't even come out of the packaging.  Would be more than willing to trade for a decent 16" grendel barrel! 

I'd be willing to split with my 12" monster grendel barrel as well if someone has a lead on a good 16" barrel.  I really just want to get one rifle over 16" at the house that I can use my non SBR'd lower on.  May end up ordering a criterion from PF but who knows.

Cross posted on the Grendel forum as well.
(06-19-2021, 08:07 PM)brazz04 Wrote: Looking for get a 16" grendel barrel so letting the 12" Arc go.  Just not going to get into ARC as soon as I thought and I'm loaded up with Grendel ammo already.  brand new didn't even come out of the packaging.  Would be more than willing to trade for a decent 16" grendel barrel! 

I'd be willing to split with my 12" monster grendel barrel as well if someone has a lead on a good 16" barrel.  I really just want to get one rifle over 16" at the house that I can use my non SBR'd lower on.  May end up ordering a criterion from PF but who knows.

Cross posted on the Grendel forum as well.

ill take it, send me PayPal info
Sold to bimbi40! Still looking for a 16” grendel barrel if anyone has one!
PM Sent