Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first revolver with a long range group
picked up my very first revolver, a taurus in .44 mag , most ppl know im really good with rifles and even some handguns but this surprised the heck out of me

100 yards shooting 180g pmc jhp's
[Image: nGfmwEw.jpg]
[Image: 23RXocz.jpg]
That’s pretty darned impressive, Mel.

I inherited my younger brother’s gun collection when he died, which included a S&W model 29 44 mag. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of stopping at a motel in Orangeburg, SC on my way home with the collection. Whole damn truck, trailer, and all the contents were stolen two hours after I got there. Got the truck back eventually, but nothing else.

I have a Python Hunter, 357 mag, 10” barrel, Colt/Leupold 2x scope, that should be pretty accurate, but has timing issues. Been meaning to send it to Colt for timing and tighten the cylinder gap. One of these days.
i havent decided if im going to do a pistol scope or redot on it yet but when i do well see what i can really do with it , ive got so many projects in th e works atm it might be a whoile though

ive got a long range 6arc build comming , a extreme range 7rsaum build also in the works , and i need to get back out with my long range gren build and put it threw the paces
(10-28-2022, 06:28 PM)Mel Wrote: i havent decided if im going to do a pistol scope or redot on it yet but when i do well see what i can really do with it , ive got so many projects in th e works atm it might be a whoile though

ive got a long range 6arc build comming , a extreme range 7rsaum build also in the works , and i need to get back out with my long range gren build and put it threw the paces
It will be interesting to see what you can do with an optic. 

The Colt/Leupold 2x doesn’t really work for me. The eye relief doesn’t fit my long arms.

What barrel length are you using for the LR 6 ARC?
(11-02-2022, 03:38 PM)Panshovevo Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 06:28 PM)Mel Wrote: i havent decided if im going to do a pistol scope or redot on it yet but when i do well see what i can really do with it , ive got so many projects in th e works atm it might be a whoile though

It will be interesting to see what you can do with an optic. 

The Colt/Leupold 2x doesn’t really work for me. The eye relief doesn’t fit my long arms.

What barrel length are you using for the LR 6 ARC?
im doing a 28 inch + 2 gas build in the 6 arc with a stright profile .980 bull barrel same as my elr grendel my 7rsaum build is a 30" +2 gas