Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golf
Somebody once said that a golf course is a waste of a perfectly good firing range.

While tending to agree, I'm getting back into golf after not having golfed since junior high — since I went on to play tennis in high school, instead.

Been watching how-to-golf videos like crazy. Particularly interested in the concept of the "single-plane swing" technique.

Any golfers out there?
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Up until i started getting serious about shooting again, i use to golf 5 days a week. Now I am lucky if I play once every three months.
"Golf is a good walk spoiled." Attributed by many to Mark Twain but I think English Prime Minister William Gladstone said it first.

I used to golf many years ago. If I were to take it up again, I'd surely need the aid of a golf cart. My knees are shot!

Actually I liked golf. I never considered it as a spoiled walk. Enjoy the game BFT! Big Grin
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
I haven't played golf in a little over 20 years. I'll take it back up when it's possible to make your own golf balls. I can't get factory golf balls to fly straight!
I always thought of Golf as a mindless sport.

You whack a ball with a club trying to hit it as far as you can, you then chase it down and find it... only to whack it with a club again, chase it down...

In all seriousness I'm sure their is more to it than that, just never took interest in it. But I love to play basket ball and shoot pool.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.