Starline 65 G brass
PV has 65 G brass priced by the 50 ct. I just ordered 100 for 62.92 shipped. Yep kinda high but with the outlook of 6MM ARC brass being WAY down the pike plus in the 50.00 range for 50 this buy was a no brainer IMO.
A wild flower growing up thru the cracks in the sidewalk. - Problem child
$1 a piece for arc brass is nuts, would be better off to buy loaded ammo
(06-30-2021, 08:30 PM)Bologna Wrote: $1 a piece for arc brass is nuts, would be better off to buy loaded ammo
Especially for brass that needs work to make it work. Resize, trim, prime,  fire form if you are using it for precision loads.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
(06-30-2021, 08:30 PM)Bologna Wrote: $1 a piece for arc brass is nuts, would be better off to buy loaded ammo
Yep it is but that's the price that both Midway and Optics Planet are showing at present. While the PV price was half that and (Available) the most important part.
My local gunshop had arc match for $23.xx a box, I bought it all
I wasn't crapping on your grendel brass price, just what others are showing for arc brass price, it needs to come down and be available
(07-01-2021, 02:21 PM)Bologna Wrote: My local gunshop had arc match for $23.xx a box, I bought it all
I wasn't crapping on your grendel brass price, just what others are showing for arc brass price, it needs to come down and be available

Thanks, I didn't take your response in a bad way, I agreed. Paying a dollar, or more, for brass is CRAZY When the same brass in loaded form is the same or less
Yep, I have 180 rounds of Black. Will just dial them in for my barrel and then reload. Did some Grendel fire forming, so I can wait until the brass is available.