12" barrel... 6.5 Grendel vs 6mm ARC
Hey y'all, looking for anyone who's run the 12" Monster barrels that BluntForceTrauma sells, Or any other same length barrel comparisons are helpful as well! I'm curious how close they run with their respective factory loads, say 108gr ELD in the 6, and 123gr ELD in the 6.5... The research I've done so far tells me it should be pretty much a coin flip situation at close/medium range with the 6 ARC taking the long range advantage. Thinking a 12" 6mm ARC with 92gr Cavity Back MKZ or the 103gr ELD-X could be pretty sweet little rig!

Thanks in advance (reposted from 6.5 Grendel Forum)
Looks like you will need to alter your font color to something light for contrast w the black background here.
Yeah I saw that when I originally posted this... Hopefully it should be fixed now
Im in the process of building one. Will be a few more months before im done.
(07-26-2021, 11:07 PM)alwie Wrote: Im in the process of building one. Will be a few more months before im done.

Yeah, I just ordered the bolt and barrel this week for the 6 ARC, just gotta find dies and ammo and I'll get it up and running
(07-27-2021, 10:12 PM)7mmShooter Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 11:07 PM)alwie Wrote: Im in the process of building one. Will be a few more months before im done.

Yeah, I just ordered the bolt and barrel this week for the 6 ARC, just gotta find dies and ammo and I'll get it up and running
My 12” barrel got here last week and took 16 weeks to arrive   Sad. Planning on trying 87 gr Vmax and 85 gr Varminter in it.
Dies seem to be readily available right now.