New guy from New Mexico
Just setting up a new ARC in AR, glad this forum is here. How do I post pictures, (just one) and get email notices of replies to my posts? Thought I checked all the right boxes, and when I try to load .PDF file pictures, I get a box that says, can't load files because of the following reasons " but there are no reasons ???? Thanks, and Hello rsbhunter
Welcome to the forum rsbhunter from a fellow New Mexican.

If you have a photos file in your computer, click on 'Browse' below the dialog box & then select the photo you want from your files & click on 'Open.' Then click on 'Add Attachment' below & to the right below the dialog box. Add your dialog & click on 'Post Reply.'

OH! Wait! You said PDF file pictures. Are those different from JPG? Maybe someone with more computer smarts than me can help you that.

Attached Files Image(s)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Might want to open it, or load the pdf file as a pic into a word document, then take a screenshot... crop it to remove all the non-essentials and save as a jpg. this might work for you.
This is a PDF file that all I did was go to the browse button and located file, (I saved to desktop) and added attachment.

So you should be able to upload a PDF unless it is to big a file.

You have to click on the NEW REPLY button to get this option.

Attached Files
.pdf   6mm-arc-gas-58-105gr-data.pdf (Size: 299.4 KB / Downloads: 4)
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.