New member from Jacksonville Florida. My 6ARC bolt gun is my favorite rifle to shoot.
6ARC904.... Welcome to our little 6mm ARC community. We're small but actively trying to get the bugs worked out of this new cartridge so folks new to it can have fun shooting it safely & accurately.

Describe your new rifle & post photos if you will...
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Hey 6ARC904,

Welcome! It’s always good to see new faces pop up.

Feel free to share your setup and how you do with it.

Cheers!
(10-10-2021, 12:47 PM)SBRSarge Wrote: Hey 6ARC904,

Welcome! It’s always good to see new faces pop up.

Feel free to share your setup and how you do with it.

Cheers!

Hi guys, this my set up. It's a real shooter. Ultralite recoil and very smooth action. So far I've shot her with Hornady Black 105's. I'm taking her out Friday to try some Hornady ELD Match 108's.
I'm using a Primary Arms 3x18x50 scope or an Athlon Argos BTR Gen 2 6x24x50 when I shoot.

[img]blob:https://6mmarc.com/eef26d8e-0f4c-43d1-88c8-7fd5bce296eb[/img]
6mm ARC custom bolt action rifle built by Kenny Ey at Desert Precision Gunworks. 
26.5” X-caliber barrel MTU contour 1:7.5 Twist 90* crown
Zermatt Arms Origin Action
Remington 700 feed rails
DLC finish Competition bolt knob 20 Moa rail
Harrel’s Precision Blended Brake Bored .020” over caliber .263”
Trigger Tech Trigger 
Special Series set at 2-2.5#
MDT Oryx Chassis
Rem 700 inlet
MDT AICS polymer mag 6mm ARC modified .224 Valkyrie mag with plus 3 extension 10 rd capacity 

Sorry guys the photo did not post. I'll figure it out later.
When you post click on new reply or edit post . Across the top of the post you will see some Icons across the top of the area you type in. one of those icons is to post images. browse your computer , find your picture and upload it.

Oh and by the way welcome aboard.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
I have resized and reduced the resolution of my photos and this page still says there too big. Never had this issue on any other site.

Anyway if someone would like info PM me and I'll send details and pics of rifle/groups.

I shot my best group this past Friday at 200 yards. It was 6 shot group of Hornady Black 105's. According to Ballistic-X it measured

Group: 0.518" [0.247 MOA]
Posting pictures for the OP.

Pretty sweet rifle, I really like it.

Attached Files Image(s)

If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Appreciate the help Dino11. This rifle is a great shooter. Helps me look like I can shoot.  Big Grin
Holy crap, what scope mount is that? It looks like it is built like a tank.
I'm not sure which mount that is. These 2 pictures are from the builder after he finished the build. I currently have an Athlon Argos BTR Gen 2 6x24x50 on it with a UTG Accu-Sync cantilever mount.

The last picture is a group I shot on Friday the 15th at Saltwater shooting range in St. Augustine, Florida.

Actually I believe he told me it was a mount from F3R machine.
Thanks 6ARC, I might give F3R a try when next I need a mount.