New Member From New Hampshire
Hello all,

New here, and brand new to the 6mm ARC cartridge.  Currently building a 6mm ARC upper.  Still have yet to purchase the barrel.  Looking to build a long range competition setup, and develop the most accurate handload that I can for the barrel that I end up choosing.
Welcome aboard! What sort of competition will you be doing? I've been using 16" Lilja ARC barrel for a PRS style AR competition out to 700.
#FJB
(10-15-2021, 05:16 PM)StoneHendge Wrote: Welcome aboard!  What sort of competition will you be doing? I've been using 16" Lilja ARC barrel for a PRS style AR competition out to 700.

Some of the clubs in the area do a handful of shoots each year PRS style out to 600 max.  I’m not looking to compete seriously or anything and I’m not skilled enough for that.  Just looking to have fun with it and learn as much as I can.  I’m also looking to get as much velocity as I can out of the cartridge so I’m probably going to purchase a 24” barrel. I know that for the ranges I’m shooting at I could easily go with something shorter, but I like the longer barrel and have other uppers with shorter barrels for other purposes.