Found one
Big Grin 
I found a proof research 18", stainless, online in stock so I went ahead and bought it.
It's only 18" and I really wanted a 20" but right now they're all scarce as hen's teeth lol.

So they told me it's actually "in stock," not just "order and we'll back-order ya" type of thing, so we'll see.
Congrats! These are the carbon fiber wrapped barrels?
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
No this one is the stainless steel.
Looks a bit heavy, kinda beefy up near the chamber and then tapered down to the GB, the taper stays thick for a longer distance than what's been more common, least as I look at it.
it comes with the gb and xl gas tube.
Some places say they're +2 some say +1 over rifle... as long as it matches.

I didn't want to go carbon wrap...
picture, 18":

Who did you order from ?

I don’t believe the gas block is included ...

It’s rifle length +1 gas length as far as I know
You're right, I went back to look, the gas tube but not the gb...
which is fine.
Tacticals***.com
They had 2 on hand when I was looking... now 1 I guess.
Mine shipped today from them Wink
Good find, that barrel should be an excellent shooter. I originally wanted a proof barrel, but non could be found. When I spoke to them they said 12 + weeks for wait time, possibly late November.
Ordered yesterday, shipped today!!!
You know..... If I didn't have BAD LUCK I wouldn't have any luck at all.

MAJORLY Bummed and frankly pissed due to having to locally source a handguard and receiver for this spontaneous PROOF barrel purchase - I literally had the work bench prepped like a freaking OR waiting for the patient to arrive, had planned to install the barrel and be at the range , well NOW as I type this.

Anybody see the issue with my new 18" proof barrel?

Oh and the gas tube was also nowhere to be found.

Angry 

I'm stumped...
(07-27-2020, 05:41 PM)grayfox Wrote: I found a proof research 18", stainless, online in stock so I went ahead and bought it.
It's only 18" and I really wanted a 20" but right now they're all scarce as hen's teeth lol.

So they told me it's actually "in stock," not just "order and we'll back-order ya" type of thing, so we'll see.

Good deal. Keep us informed.
Gray fox - they shipped me a damn 16” barrel with no gas tube

Customer service is CLOSED
ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I see it.
Yuck.
And my order and shipping confirmations both said 18” a
So........

Hope yours is right
Bummer, you need to be lighting them up tomorrow.

Trashy
Oh I already sent the email

It’s bad enough I had to source a handguard locally to accommodate the rifle +1 gas port location of the 18” proof

That alone set me back $ 200

If I have to return and get a refund I’m stuck with this handguard and other misc parts that won’t work with my eventual McGowen build.

Of all the times .... THIS was a barrel and caliber I was looking forward to getting going with
I’m being ghosted by TS customer service

Even called the retail store and asked him to do some recon for me and he says he can’t locate them (must be in a meeting)....
(07-30-2020, 04:34 PM)Pig_Popper Wrote: I’m being ghosted by TS customer service

Even called the retail store and asked him to do some recon for me and he says he can’t locate them (must be in a meeting)....
Well, I WAS going to order the carbon 18" from them...... Maybe now I'll reconsider...
Go with Rainier Arms - ordered yesterday shipped today (it BETTER be right)

I’ll request a refund from TS - NO contact today with them