Uintah bolt gun
Got 21 shots down the tube. 16 Hornady black, cleaning between each shot. Then shot a 5 shot string with Hornady match ELDMs. The one all by itself was the clean bore shot. It was still under an inch! The only thing is that the cases have a bulge just above the case head and it’s only on one side. Anyone else shooting a Uintah precision upper having this issue?

Attached Files Image(s)

Any pics of this bulge...?
I’ll post one later, I full length sized it all except for 1 piece
Sounds like a chamber cut with a new reamer. Chamber reamers wear down as they are used. I don't know at what point
the gun smith needs to replace them, but they wear down minutely each time they are used. The first chamber will be the largest and the last the smallest.
After looking at it back home in better light and calipers it’s normal. It has just a little bit of swelling above the case head. The rifle shoots well. I found 30 and 30.5 grains of LevR shoot vey well with Berger VLD hunter 105 grain at 2660 and 2715 respectively.
Just got back from range and some 103 eldx's, with varget 2721 MV looks dialed in for me. More testing but 28.0-28.4 all were single SD's. 28.2 is my choice, 28.4 was a bit hard of a bolt lift.
sounds promising grayfox whats you coal ?
For the eldx in the uintah 2.250-2.260. They touch lands at 2.318 so I'm staying ~60 thou off of them, seems to be a good spot for most of these bullets.

I would add that this load is not for a gas gun as the pressure is > 52K.
I loaded up some Berger classic hunter 95 grain bullets and the OAL 2.190, that’s just off the lands. Gonna head to the club this weekend and try some more load development. I loaded it with 30 and 30.5 of LevR. I may be trying some varget since I have several pounds of it.