DISCONTINUED MONSTER Ultralite Alpha Flash Hider
Our MONSTER Ultralite Alpha Three-Prong Flash Hider has finally been released from supply chain crisis purgatory and is in stock and ready to ship.

Order from the SixFiveArms website HERE.

Three prongs are the best!

When pinned on a 14.5" barrel, the slim profile of .740 allows a gas block to be installed and removed.

Ultralite? Yes. Weighs 1.6 ounces compared to a standard A2 of 1.8 oz, and yet its design makes it much, much more effective at signature reduction.

• Fits 5/8-24 muzzle threads
• Length 2.25"
• 4140 ordnance steel
• Black Nitrided
• Made in Wisconsin, U.S.A.

Attached Files Image(s)

:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
I bought one from you all. Shot my 14.5” barrel 6mm ARC with it, and the prongs bent back after 20 rounds. I would love to buy a modified version of the Alpha. Since the Alpha does not have the strength, how about a compromise between an alpha and a Beta? Instead of the Alpha having no support and the beta having support at the very end, put a support ring on an alpha about 2/3 the way up. Something like: https://media.mwstatic.com/product-image...691128.jpg

Call the improved Alpha, the Delta? The Delta would have the cool looks of the Alpha, but have the strength of the Beta. If you make one, I would love to test it out for you all!
SixFive Outfitters has a closed-end flash hider also:

https://www.sixfiveoutfitters.com/produc...uppressor/

Don't know if it's any less warp prone than the open-end flash hider ...
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
(01-06-2023, 04:53 PM)Old Bob Wrote: SixFive Outfitters has a closed-end flash hider also:

https://www.sixfiveoutfitters.com/produc...uppressor/

Don't know if it's any less warp prone than the open-end flash hider ...

Yep, I bot both. I liked how the Alpha looks, so I tried that first. I have swapped out the Alpha with the Beta and will let you know the results. The looks of the beta I dont like as much.   Would love to see a modified Alpha.
Alwie, thanks for feedback. That shouldn't be happening. Sounds like there's a metallurgy problem or the design needs improvement. Have you contacted us for warranty?

Gonna pull these from the market while we look into it. Not gonna be selling substandard products. All non-hackers will be weeded out of our inventory!  Cool

Attached Files Image(s)

:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
(01-07-2023, 03:40 PM)BluntForceTrauma Wrote: Alwie, thanks for feedback. That shouldn't be happening. Sounds like there's a metallurgy problem or the design needs improvement. Have you contacted us for warranty?

Gonna pull these from the market while we look into it. Not gonna be selling substandard products. All non-hackers will be weeded out of our inventory!  Cool

I just threw it out. It was such a low price, and there was a warning about short barrels. I figured that 14.5” was close to short.  Once you get a new batch, I would love to try one out again. I like the look. Just as an encouragement for you all, I want to have a 6mm ARC in 14.5 with a welded flash hider. I run a Superlative Arms piston and want the ability to remove the gas block. I have not been able to find anything like your design (max od < .750”)

I was shooting:

Nosler Varmageddon 70 gr bullets with H4895  30.0 gr    …. so it was a max powder charge.

The flash hider looks like it failed on moment as it bent from the base of the prongs.