Rob Leatham Likes 6mm ARC
Just read an article by competition shooter Rob Leatham. He likes the 6mmARC in the AR platform.

Article titled "6mm ARC: The Best Long-Range AR Round Ever?" is online HERE.

Enjoy!
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
...it bodes well for increased commercial support when nationally recognized competitors start espousing the platform...
Damn. This means more people will be buying up the ammo and supplies.

Seriously, though, the more interest the cartridge gets the more it will be worth it for companies to put out more product
That’s a great article. It’s nice to see a multi World and National Champion share his opinion on the 6mm ARC. His rifles are pretty straight forward. Now it’s got me thinking of building an AR like his!
I built up a 24" rifle after reading this article and am toying with doing some PRS gas gun matches just to play. Mine is as heavy as a truck tire but I don't carry it around much so it hasn't been a problem.
(11-01-2023, 02:11 PM)shooter545 Wrote: I built up a 24" rifle after reading this article and am toying with doing some PRS gas gun matches just to play. Mine is as heavy as a truck tire but I don't carry it around much so it hasn't been a problem.
Yep, I really liked his 24” rifle also. I think that would be a really fun build.
(11-01-2023, 02:11 PM)shooter545 Wrote: I built up a 24" rifle after reading this article and am toying with doing some PRS gas gun matches just to play. Mine is as heavy as a truck tire but I don't carry it around much so it hasn't been a problem.

Just do it! You want it to be heavy so it can stabilize on props. The average bolt gun at a PRS match these days is probably around 20 pounds - including the 6 BRs.
#FJB
It is a good article. And I agree, more interest will bring more ammo and brass choices.
I am your uncle!