Newbie from Denver
Hello everyone, just finished my 6 arc build and getting started. Thanks for putting the forum up! Ton of great info already and I’m looking forward to sharing my experience.

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome aboard... We need some details about your build, looks like a nice rifle.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Thanks Dino11, It’s been fun so far.

Aero Precision upper/lower and S-One slim handgaurd
Odin Works 21” rifle plus 2, Odin BCG, and adjustable gas block (ordered the kit directly from Odin)
Rise Armament Rave 140 3.5 lb single stage
Standard A2 buffer and spring, Luth AR skeleton fixed stock
Silencerco ASR muzzle brake, Silencerco Omega 300
Strike Industries pins, Dust Cover, Bolt Catch, Mag Release, Forward Assist
Finished my cerakote job, the 6 arc upper is on the lower with my 223 wylde upper below. Switched from a standard rifle buffer and spring to a JP H2 silent capture with rifle spacer.

Attached Files Image(s)

definitely more artistic than I am!
Welcome aboard.
That looks great!

How does it shoot?
(06-06-2022, 03:26 AM)bellycrawl Wrote: That looks great!

How does it shoot?
It’s shooting really well. I still need to test temp sensitivity for the CFE 223 but everything to this point looks promising. 

Here is a couple 5 shot groups from the indoor range. Factory reseated for a 0.090” jump works great just not as consistent on the velocity as my hand loads. 

Got out to a 1000 a couple weeks ago and it was a blast. Can easily get 2 shots off before hearing the steel ring on the first impact. Really love this caliber.

Attached Files Image(s)

(01-25-2022, 02:06 AM)Denver208 Wrote: Thanks Dino11, It’s been fun so far.

Aero Precision upper/lower and S-One slim handgaurd
Odin Works 21” rifle plus 2, Odin BCG, and adjustable gas block (ordered the kit directly from Odin)
Rise Armament Rave 140 3.5 lb single stage
Standard A2 buffer and spring, Luth AR skeleton fixed stock
Silencerco ASR muzzle brake, Silencerco Omega 300
Strike Industries pins, Dust Cover, Bolt Catch, Mag Release, Forward Assist
I just received an Odin 21” and adjustable gas block also…. In the middle of the build..  ill post pics and performance once completed….