Nosler RDF bullets
I wanted to start a new thread so that other folks can add to it with any information they may find.

I have 500 of the Nosler RDF Ultra High BC HPBT bullets in the 105 grain flavor. The bullets have a BC of .571 much higher than the Hornady 105's at .530. The Noslers are slightly longer than the Hornady's

Hornady   1.226
Nosler      1.246

The Nosler bullet is a longer more slender profile, so I loaded one up @2.250 and chambered it in My Odin barrel that was giving me all kind of trouble with the Hornady bullet getting stuck in the lands and had to either mortar the rifle or use a small soft blow hammer and lightly tap the charging handle holding the release open to get the cartridge out of the chamber.

The Nosler cartridge cambered and ejected with only a pull of the charging handle just as it was designed to do. So now I have a bunch of Hornady bullets that I will probably not use if the Noslers prove to be a better bullet. I need to go shoot some bullets to get some cases to work up a load with these.

Hornady on the left          Nosler on the right

[Image: wDAiRrB.jpg]
That 1.246 is a lot like the 103's I have, 1.258. Thinner in the point but 2 gr lighter also.
What load range/powder will you be doing?
24.5 grains of 8208XBR starting load working my way up to maybe 26 grains.

8208XBR max load on the 108's is 25.3.

I will be chronographing this load. I was not able to chrono the first time out with this rifle due to range constraints.

I also have several other powders, but only want to work with one right now. I have some rounds loaded, both 105's and 108's with the 8208XBR right now @ 25 grains.