103 ELD-X in-stock
Hornady 6mm .243 Diameter 103 Grain ELD-X 100 Count in-stock at Midsouth Shooters

Midsouth Shooters
A shop near me has 100ct boxes of 103 ELD-X in stock. I'm going to get a couple boxes this weekend. I've tried the factory loads and my rifle shot them very well.
(03-01-2022, 02:56 PM)6mmbrguy Wrote: A shop near me has 100ct boxes of 103 ELD-X in stock. I'm going to get a couple boxes this weekend. I've tried the factory loads and my rifle shot them very well.

I’ve had the same with the factory loads. I’ve been getting groups with the ELD-X that are well under moa just like I get with the ELD-M. I don’t usually expect this level of precision out of hunting bullets, but am excited by it.
(03-01-2022, 03:15 PM)SBRSarge Wrote:
(03-01-2022, 02:56 PM)6mmbrguy Wrote: A shop near me has 100ct boxes of 103 ELD-X in stock. I'm going to get a couple boxes this weekend. I've tried the factory loads and my rifle shot them very well.

I’ve had the same with the factory loads. I’ve been getting groups with the ELD-X that are well under moa just like I get with the ELD-M. I don’t usually expect this level of precision out of hunting bullets, but am excited by it.

I got 2 boxes of the factory stuff for barrel break in and brass. And I was impressed with them.
I'm not sure which powder I'll start with for a load work up. I have a bunch of powders to play with.
I loaded some 87gr VMax over the weekend with Norma 203B and they shot very well.