From down by the White Sands
Got to thinking about an upper in this caliber, then decided after seeing Hornady's "Bolt Gun" load data to try this chambering in a Savage Axis II.
Been shooting 60 years, handloading for 50. 
Wish me luck on drawing an antelope tag!
Welcome to the forum from a fellow New Mexican from the Duke City. From your description of yourself, we're about the same age. Good luck with the Antelope drawing. I wish I could do that again but my knees are shot.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Thanks Bob. Hope you are staying safe up there in ABQ. My knees are still good, but my back is shot. It's one thing or another, eh?
I work part-time at the Otero County shooting range in La Luz, so if you are ever down here to shoot, identify yourself. Bill
(02-18-2022, 01:26 PM)Newmexican Wrote: Thanks Bob. Hope you are staying safe up there in ABQ. My knees are still good, but my back is shot. It's one thing or another, eh?
I work part-time at the Otero County shooting range in La Luz, so if you are ever down here to shoot, identify yourself. Bill

I'll do that if I'm ever down that way. Don't stray much from home anymore. Is that the Sidney Paul Gordon range? Never been there but I know of it. Shooters from there used to come up here for 3 gun matches at the Zia range.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Hi guys !
New member here !
I'm Mark, from up North, in Aztec.
Knees are ok, back is blown.
Waiting right now on another fusion....
Sjwf range is our official shooting spot, but anywhere in the hills will do.
Because of upcoming surgery, I didn't put in for the draw this year. Don't know how I'll be !!
I do love waterfowl hunting tho.
Say Hi, if you come up this way. We'll have a coffee.
Welcome to the forum.