RCBS seating plug issue
I have the RCBS AR series dies. I've been loading 87gr Vmax bullets without any issues..
I picked up a few boxes of 103gr ELD-X bullets Saturday and started loading some Sunday. When I tried to seat the first bullet, it stuck in the seating plug. No matter how far I ran the plug down, it wouldn't stay in the case neck. I tried several cases and had the same issue. 
So I removed the plug and hit it with some fine grit sandpaper. No help.. I ended up taking the plug out of my 243 die and trying it.. Worked great... 

I've contacted RCBS about the issue and waiting on a reply. In the meantime, I'm going to mix up some JB Weld and fill the plug with it. Before setting up, I'm going to form it with a bullet and let it harden. 

Anyone else ever experience this with a plug? In my 35years of reloading, I've never had this happen.
I've got the hornady set, so haven't seen that. Does the bullet have a ring-detent where maybe it stuck in the seater plug? Some vld bullets/secant ogives do have trouble with plugs that are not shaped for them, rather more for the rounder, tangent ogives...
Be interested to hear what RCBS says.
It does have a ring around it when you pry it out.
Still will be interesting to hear from rcbs.... however, I've seen/heard of "vld" seating stems that have a longer, more narrow style "pocket" (for lack of a better word), might be that will do it for you.

I would add, although you're probably doing it, I always use a vld chamfer on the inside of the case mouth, new or fired, to ensure there is no "lip/ridge" sticking inward on the inner lip of the mouth, can make bullet seating a little tough if that's there. But you may already know of this.
Received a reply from RCBS yesterday. They're sending me a new plug. They said it could be tooling marks on the inside or the Ogive of my bullet causing it.. The rep also explained that RCBS plugs are designed based off of Speer bullets... The Ogive theory could explain why the 87gr Vmax bullets didn't stick but the longer 103gr ELD X did.
So as an experiment, I filled the hole partially with Waterweld epoxy. As it was beginning to set, I inserted a bullet to form the epoxy. A few minutes later it was set and I went over it with some fine grit sandpaper. I was able to seat bullets with no issues after that.