SPF: Sanders Armory 6mm ARC upper (2nd price drop)
SPF 

Sanders Armory 6mm ARC upper. 20" stainless steel barrel, 1:7.85 twist, 15" MLOK handguard, rifle length gas tube, Type II black nitride BCG, stainless steel muzzle brake. 110 rounds down the barrel. I have 110 1x Hornady brass (from factory ammo) cases that can go with the rifle. Now asking $450 shipped.

Personal check or USPS MO preferred.  Personal check will have delayed shipment until it clears my bank.

will include a set of Hornady dies at the lowered asking price of $500.
now $450 shipped. Needs new home.
(03-09-2022, 04:45 PM)topclass2017 Wrote: SPF 

Sanders Armory 6mm ARC upper. 20" stainless steel barrel, 1:7.85 twist, 15" MLOK handguard, rifle length gas tube, Type II black nitride BCG, stainless steel muzzle brake. 110 rounds down the barrel. I have 110 1x Hornady brass (from factory ammo) cases that can go with the rifle. Now asking $450 shipped.

Personal check or USPS MO preferred.  Personal check will have delayed shipment until it clears my bank.
I will take it, and the brass for $450.00. You can E-Mail me at johntcody@me.com I will send a the money via. USP money order.

New to this site, so I may of put my reply on the wrong side of this page. Did not scroll down far enough. So I will take your item for $450.00. I will send you a money order. My email is johntcody@me.com. Thanks
(01-31-2023, 03:43 PM)John Curran Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 04:45 PM)topclass2017 Wrote: upper sold last year

SPF

I will take it, and the brass for $450.00. You can E-Mail me at johntcody@me.com I will send a the money via. USP money order.

New to this site, so I may of put my reply on the wrong side of this page.  Did not scroll down far enough.  So I will take your item for $450.00.  I will send you a money order.  My email is johntcody@me.com.  Thanks