Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hornady Custom Grade die set sale
I just snagged a set from Midway for $35.70[attachment=480]
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    ...  The die set (at least mine did) came with the stem for A-MAX & ELD-M bullets.  Johnny's Reloading Bench had a vid on the 90gn Gamechanger bullet showing it fit better with the A-TIP stem (centered better & no wobble).  Makes me wonder about fit with the other SMK/TMK series bullets.

....I would seriously suggest adding the micro adjuster to that seating die, especially if using multiple bullet types, quick, easy and effective for a minimal cost.
(03-17-2022, 12:20 AM)r.tenorio671 Wrote: ...  The die set (at least mine did) came with the stem for A-MAX & ELD-M bullets.  Johnny's Reloading Bench had a vid on the 90gn Gamechanger bullet showing it fit better with the A-TIP stem (centered better & no wobble).  Makes me wonder about fit with the other SMK/TMK series bullets.

....I would seriously suggest adding the micro adjuster to that seating die, especially if using multiple bullet types, quick, easy and effective for a minimal cost.

Planning on it, that's another reason I got the "Custom Grade" dies.

I've been following JRB and his adventures with 6arc lately, especially about re-forming brass since there is none to be had.
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM