IMR 8208 XBR
Has anyone tried this powder yet?  Wondering how results are compared to Varget. I’m currently shooting a single ragged hole with Varget and the Sierra 107s. Wondering if I can get the standard deviations lower by making the switch.
Gas or bolt? Hornady has some load data for each, in 8208... for its 105-108 bullets
What it would do in your barrel, only you can find out, MV, ES, SD etc... all barrel specific pretty much especially at the accuracy levels you're looking for.
Gas rifle for me.  I ordered a few pounds so I’ll post the results. Currently 25.0 grains of Varget produces the best group out of any AR platform I have ever seen.

The group with the knife is at 600yds and the other group is at 100. The shot on the left was cold bore.

Attached Files Image(s)

XBR has a reputation for top accuracy.
I wonder if it might be a little fast burning for ARC though.
I think of 8208 in the 6mm ARC as better suited for the lighter bullet's. Most of the Imr8208 data for the ARC is for 90 grain bullets & under. This is with exceptions though.

8208 ended up being my propellent choice for 87 grain Absolute Hammer for last falls deer hunt.

Not that 8208 gives up accuracy with the heavier bullets, though velocity is less than, the fastest by as much as 150 fps or so.
I use it for 58Gr Max ,Very Accurate.
I have a jug of XBR here and I think I have some 58 Vmax to use up as well. I'll have to give it a whirl and see what comes of it.
8208 has always been my backup for Varget in a number of calibers. Under 77’s in 223 in ran a close second to Varget for consistent accuracy. It worked excellent in 6.5 G under 123’s.

I will be watching to see which bullets it works well with. My goal for both my Arc’s will be to have a varmint and an long range accuracy load.