FNG in SC
Greetings all! I'm in the Midlands of SC. I heard about 6mm ARC from a Military Arms Channel video two weeks ago and was intrigued. I've read more about it and discovered this forum. Based on what I've read so far I'm considering converting from 5.56, especially for hunting deer and wild pigs. Looking forward to learning more.
Welcome to the forum.

I have been with this platform since the beginning, it is a very versatile and pretty much covers anything that you can throw at it from target, hunting,long range and close quarters, ect.

I would not get rid of your .223/5.56 stuff. It has it's place as well, I still shoot a lot of it. To get your feet wet just get an upper and put it on one of your lowers to see if this is for you.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Welcome.
Yeah, get 1 ... or, build an upper. (personally I like building...)
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome, and I wouldn't get rid of your 556 yet. But, if the feeling is strong, I'd suggest just buying a complete upper or build an upper in 6ARC. I'm sure you will find posts about the difficulties in getting ammo, brass, other components....but it really is a region by region case.