6ARC at 2,000 yards
I'm flabbergasted. I plugged Hornday's data for a 24" barrel the JBM Ballistics calculator using the environmentals described the video. The result says the bullet goes subsonic at around 1,400 yards. Link below.

2,000 Yard Shot with 6mm Arc and New Harvester EVO - YouTube
...that will entice some folks that have been sitting on the fence ...especially since it was coming out of an 18" tube!!
I don't know about you but I'm impressed , with an 18" gas gun and factory ammo.

That's some mighty fine shootin their Cletus...
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Cool! Ballistic Coefficient for the win! Not every AR cartridge allows superior BCs.

Lobbing it in there, though. Guy says, "Our come-up was about 38 mils, which is a little over 3,000 inches." That's an arc peaking at 83 YARDS high?
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
(05-12-2022, 03:52 PM)BluntForceTrauma Wrote: Cool! Ballistic Coefficient for the win! Not every AR cartridge allows superior BCs.

Lobbing it in there, though. Guy says, "Our come-up was about 38 mils, which is a little over 3,000 inches." That's an arc peaking at 83 YARDS high?
But the Grendel guys will tell you they can do it better. Not that I have anything against a Grendel, They just gave me a real hard time when I got my first gun. I had my first one at the range two weeks after it was released. And they told me I was full of shit when I posted pictures of 300 yard targets that were sub MOA.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
(05-12-2022, 03:52 PM)BluntForceTrauma Wrote: Cool! Ballistic Coefficient for the win! Not every AR cartridge allows superior BCs.

Do you think the 1:7 twist rate helped?  For a bullet to travel 400 yards subsonic...near .8 Mach toward the end...and be stable is just something.
The longest successful shot of a Grendel I can remember was by Michael Langston at the Long Range Shooters of Utah milk jug event. First round hit at 1,000. He backed that up with a hit at 1,500 yards in five shots. His barrel was a 22" JP. Who knows how it would have turned out if he'd been shooting at 2,000 at a 2'x2' plate. Anyway you slice it, great performance. 

6.5 Grendel vs Milk Jug at 1518 Yards in just 5 shots!!! - YouTube
(05-12-2022, 11:37 PM)Biodsl Wrote:

Do you think the 1:7 twist rate helped?  For a bullet to travel 400 yards subsonic...near .8 Mach toward the end...and be stable is just something.

I'm a fan of "slight" overstabilization since there's no downside and something to be gained — as I understand the issue from Brian Litz.

All my 6mm ARC bbls are 1:7.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
For me, it's not the twist rate in the barrel, but the twist rate in my brain!!!
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Why doesn’t everyone have a 6mm ARC AR??? ?