handguard for bull barrel with adjustable gas block
Buddy is having trouble finding a handguard to fit after installing an adjustable gas block.  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
pavementneds
The classic Aeroprecision M4E1 should work. My Grendel with a 0.875" gas block and 22" JP has one.
#FJB
I've built a 1/2 dozen or so rifles using Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Blocks.  I've never encountered a clearance problem with Handguards from Geissele, Centurion Arms, BCM, SLR, Forward Controls Design, ZEV or White Oak Armament.  The HG from White Oak is an outstanding value at <$150 and they'll even loan you the Barrel Nut Adapter.
...if possible, I'd suggest using a handguard, assuming they make one, from the same manufacturer of the adjustable gas block as I'm sure they have designed both the gas block and handguard to be compatible and provide sufficient clearance. I do know that SLR has the dimension specs for their gas blocks posted on their website and specify which gas blocks are compatible with their specific handguard models. It is important to compare the height & width of the gas block in use to the inner dimensions of whatever handguard one intends to use before acquiring the individual parts if from different manufacturers.

..although I have yet to use one, the Rubber City Armory "adjustable gas key" bolt carriers is an option. As a FYI, Brownells carries just the adjustable gas keys if you wish to replace the gas key on your existing bolt carrier.
Thanks for the suggestions I am sure he will be able to find one. .936 block is considerably larger than the .750 "normal" one. Again thanks
I needed a 17" hand guard to cover my gas block rifle+2 on my 26" 6 ARC. .936 Bartlien bull barrel. I have a Seekin SP3RV3 on my 223 Wylde upper (love it).

Luckily the gas block fits in one of the M lock slots with plenty of clearance.

https://codaevolution.com/products/light...-handguard

Never mind, just measured and slots wouldn't line up for a standard/rifle length gas system.

don't know about a shorter gas system but could measure against my Coda if you let me know the length from receiver.

Cheers