New Member Intro
I just joined up here. I have been shooting and reloading for more than 40 years. I shot high-power competition for most of that time mostly with 223 and went nationally distinguished in 1995. I also hunt, deer, pigs, turkeys, and elk.  

I have shot the 6AR and the 6ARturbo40 for 12 years. I currently have the 6ARturbo40 running in 16", 24", 26", and 28" barrels, all Krieger. I purchased a 6ARC with a Proof CF 18" barrel about 10 months ago. 

The 6ARC is shooting some handloads made from 6.5 Grendel brass and I finally found some Hornady ammo in 103 gr to shoot in it. All of these shoots sub-MOA and are a pleasure to shoot. 

For the deer and pigs, I use 80 to 90 grain bullets from Hornady, Nosler, and Barnes. All kill very effectively. Killed over 100 last year and 36 so far this year. 

I got the 6ARC for the lighter weight rifle but have not shot a pig with it.

I am still looking for 6ARC brass, as I am sure most everyone is.
Welcome aboard friend.

Hornady needs to get with the program and get some brass out in the field. This is a reloaders cartridge, and many folks are on the fence getting one because of the lack of ammo and brass availability. That and the so called magazine issues, personally I have not had any problems with mags and I have several mags in different brands and used in multiple rifles. I will be getting into using AICS mags as soon as my chassis gets here. So we'll see how that goes.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Thanks!

Well said, had I known how it was going to be, I would not have purchased the 6ARC.