New (old) guy from FL
Hi all. I’m new to 6 ARC, but have been involved with ARs for many years. 
I was Bandit on ar15.com before it totally went to shit, and was the founder of Excalibur Arms Inc.
Been out of the business for a while, kicking around the idea of giving it another shot. Dealing with physical issues related to a couple of hot rod motorcycle crashes, and getting old.
Got parts to build a couple of 6 ARCs. Chose a 24” BA barrel for one, and a 20” Faxon for the other. Got a fair stock of factory ammo, and reloading supplies for a variety of options. 
Got divorced again a while back, so I no longer have the 100 yd range in my backyard. Need to find a range I can stretch my legs on. Got a couple of 6.5 Creedmoor uppers, and a couple of new 308 barrels that need broken in.
Welcome to the 6 ARC forums Panshovevo. We're all new here to the 6 ARC caliber. It's a sharing of issues related to this hot, new round. We're slowly finding out what works & what doesn't.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Thanks, Bob. I’m looking forward to playing with the round, and will share my experiences.
Welcome to the 6 ARC family!
Thanks Alwie.
(09-12-2022, 03:45 AM)Panshovevo Wrote: Thanks Alwie.

What area of FL are you from? I have a brother in Pensacola that I visit occasionally.
I’m near the southeast coast. Long way from Pensacola.