Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midway birthday deal
I’m not a big fan of MidwayUSA, but sometimes buy what I can’t find elsewhere.
That said, I got a pleasant surprise not long ago. I discovered they offer a special deal during a period of time around your birthday, if you have an account.

I picked up 20 boxes of Hornady Black 105 gr 6 ARC for $24 per box. Their regular price at the time was over $50 per box.

Nice perk, IMHO.

I would have bought more, but had recently taken advantage of a sale Brownells had at $30 per box for the same round. Wishing now I had bought more.
Amazing that they were in stock in your birthday window of time. Congratulations!
Thanks.

I got an even better deal last week. Tactical Shit, an outstanding company I’ve spent a ton of money with, raffled off a Stribog SP9A3S with a high end collapsible brace, Holosun 403C, extra mags, and a Witt Machine SME. $50 per ticket, or you could enter for free on their web site. Proceeds to benefit their 2nd Amendment race boat. I bought a ticket.

They called me last week to tell me the first name drawn was under 21, and couldn’t take possession as it’s a pistol. I was the second one drawn, so I won the package.
(09-22-2022, 12:53 AM)Panshovevo Wrote: Thanks.

I got an even better deal last week. Tactical Shit, an outstanding company I’ve spent a ton of money with, raffled off a Stribog SP9A3S with a high end collapsible brace, Holosun 403C, extra mags, and a Witt Machine SME. $50 per ticket, or you could enter for free on their web site. Proceeds to benefit their 2nd Amendment race boat. I bought a ticket.

They called me last week to tell me the first name drawn was under 21, and couldn’t take possession as it’s a pistol. I was the second one drawn, so I won the package.
Congratz! You're livin' right Panshovevo! Cool
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Thanks Bob. I try.

When I found out after the fact that they only raised about 1/4 of what they hoped, I sent more.

It was still a good deal for me, and they were tickled pink.

TJ, the owner, and Rachel in Customer Support, have always treated me right.
As an example, they once advertised a 250 rd case of 12 ga buckshot for just over $100. I ordered one. Next day I got an email from a VP stating the ad had the wrong price, well below their cost, and they were canceling all orders.
Later that day, I got another email saying that TJ had told him to honor the advertised price and fill the orders.

I could give more examples. Good people.