Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brownells ammo
Brownells has Hornady 105 gr BTHP 6 ARC back in stock. $299 for 200 rounds, or 20 rd box for $31.95.

Battle Hawk Armory has 108 gr ELD-M for $32.94 per 20 rd box. 
I bought some Active Duty 9mm (hot service round by Winchester) from Battle Hawk recently. Even with relatively high shipping, it was a good deal.

Beebe Family Arms had 108 gr ELD-M listed for under $23 per box recently. Having never dealt with them, I ran the web address through scam-detector.com. Got a great rating, but it said the site was a car rental outfit… I passed.

Been seeing a sh1tpile of scam sites lately. Guns, ammo, parts and accessories. Warning signs are typically don’t take credit cards, want Zelle, Venmo, PayPal friends and family, crypto…using any of these leave you with no recourse when your order doesn’t show.
Latest twist I’ve seen is use of major credit card logos, with a message saying their processor is temporarily down, but they’ll give you a discount if you use one of the cash apps.
Beebe Family Arms looks legit enough to give a try on with a CC. Ammo is out of stock now though.
(09-22-2022, 03:08 PM)JonnyArc91 Wrote: Beebe Family Arms looks legit enough to give a try on with a CC.  Ammo is out of stock now though.
Yeah, it sold out quick.