Hey
I'm new here, I should be getting my barrel from Odin works soon. I went with the 21" I figured this will be my bench gun and if I like the arc build a nice light cz 527 or equivalent.
Welcome aboard, you will like your Odin barrel if you are using it for a bench gun. My 18" shoots sub MOA. I was on the phone with them yesterday working out some issues I am having with the gun cycling reloads. Hornady's load data is somewhat anemic.

What was your lead time on the barrel?
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
(08-26-2020, 12:33 PM)Dino11 Wrote: Welcome aboard, you will like your Odin barrel if you are using it for a bench gun. My 18" shoots sub MOA. I was on the phone with them yesterday working out some issues I am having with the gun cycling reloads. Hornady's load data is somewhat anemic.

What was your lead time on the barrel?
Barrel should be in stock, my buddy is ordering it for me from his ffl buddy and I'm getting dealer price. Think it's $380 for the 21" gas block tube and the bcg . Hope he can place the order this week.
There data seemed  light looking at it, I don't need to get the speed out of this because I don't have to many long shots anyway, but like to see what it will do.
Odin has the barrel in stock, but they do not have any BCG available at this time.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Howdy from the greatest country in the world. Glad you are joining us, post us pic of your build when you get it done!
Trashy
(08-26-2020, 09:09 PM)Trashy Wrote: Howdy from the greatest country in the world.  Glad you are joining us, post us pic of your build when you get it done!
these parts were all gifts from friends so the barrel is the only cost so far. I'm looking for a good mount that won't break the bank.
I had the swfa scope from another bolt action build.

Can't post pics for some reason
Sorry, I’m not computer savvy enough to help you. Maybe Grayfox can point you in the right direction, he helped me with posting data links.
Trashy
I'm not used to the format on this site, it lets me pick a picture but when I hit post it disappears.