Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requested 6ARC Brass from Peterson
On Peterson Cartridge's website, I used the Contact feature to send them a message yesterday:

SUBJECT: Request for 6.5 Grendel and 6mm ARC Brass

BODY: AR15 shooters shoot a lot of rounds and use a lot of brass. You guys considered offering cases for 6.5 Grendel and 6mm ARC? They're based on the same parent case to make it easy on ya.

Peterson's response today (I appreciate the fast response):

We hope to be making 6 ARC in the 1st quarter of 2023. Not so sure on the 6.5 Grendel. Thank you for reaching out. Have a great day.

Zack Moran
Peterson Cartridge
Customer Support Manager

=================

Now, from what I hear Peterson brass quality is as good as Lapua, and they cost a few pennies less. What would be great for the average shooter, however, is if Starline made 6ARC brass for $0.60 each, instead of the typical $1.10 from Peterson or the $1.20 from Lapua. The real cost, of course, depends on how many good reloadings one can get from each piece of Starline, Peterson, or Lapua brass.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Great news. I got a similar email about 6mm ARC brass from Starline, thoe they did not give a date.