IN STOCK SIXFIVE 6mm ARC 20" Barrels
New shipment of our SIXFIVE 6mmARC 20" barrels has arrived. Get yours HERE.

In addition to all our other innovations, these are pre-dimpled at the factory with our industry-first Dog-Point Dimple (DPD) system for simple and solid installation of a set-screw gas block.

Attached Files Image(s)

:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
I am leaning towards one of these, in what ways do they differ from your MONSTER barrels other than not being stainless? Any plans on a longer pipe?
They're the same as my MONSTER brand barrels, just with an updated name. Now that I'm also expanding into 6mmARC and 5.56 barrels, I'm phasing out the "monster" logo since that grew up referring specifically to the Grendel.

Both 4150CMV carbon steel and 416R stainless steel are standard offerings, although not everything is always in stock. Previously, we've had 6mmARC stainless in 12" and 20".

No current plans for anything longer than 20"; next 6mmARC batch will probably be 18" 416R stainless.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::