Good adorable 30mm ar mount
I'm putting together a 6arc upper. San tan tactical receiver and a 15" diamond head vrs handguard. 21" odin works barrel

For now I'm going to put a swfa ss 10-42 and need a mount, a cantilever is definitely needed. I like the aero mount for the money but that swfa is a pretty heavy scope so a mount with more meat maybe a good idea.

Anyone got any ideas.
Don’t use the aero light weight or whatever it’s called, that one has a bad history of not holding up. I have Leopold, Burris, vortex, all of these are doing fine and still trucking. I don’t put any to really hard use, however.
I have several high end mounts but just bought a UTG Accu-Sync for a project I'm working on. I've only had it for a few months but so far so good. They can be had for under $40 on Amazon and they're actually pretty light though they don't look it. They come in several colors and a couple of heights (which they call 'off set'. There are a couple of Youtube videos out there if you're interested.

https://www.leapers.com/index.php?act=li...%20SYSTEMS
I don't mind it the mount is heavy, the added mass would be ice with that scope.
I like Warne SKEL mounts and have used a couple of the 20 MOA 30 MM mounts. Midway has a very similar mount but a little heavier but cheaper. I have a AR Stoner 30 MM mount in 20 MOA waiting for my next build.
(08-26-2020, 06:12 PM)VASCAR2 Wrote: I like Warne SKEL mounts and have used a couple of the 20 MOA 30 MM mounts.  Midway has a very similar mount but a little heavier but cheaper.  I have a AR Stoner 30 MM mount in 20 MOA waiting for my next build.
A friend said he likes the Warne mounts, I don't think I'll need any cant built in. I don't have that far to shoot and my swfa would have enough adjustment.
I have had zero issues with an Aero Ultralight mount holding zero with a 28 ounce Bushnell LRTS 3-12x44 on my 18" 243 LBC nearing about 1000 rounds. The same mount scope combo worked fine when that rifle had a 6.5 grendel barrel. I use several of them on AR-15s (6.5G, .223, 6x45) but would never use one (again) on an AR10. In that case, the zero held but the mount resulted in increased dispersion vs a Geisselle mount with all other factors (including ammo) the same.
I run the Nikon P-Series on most of my ar format rifles including a LR 7mm-08 I built and a dpms oracle in 308. They have held up well under hard usage, price is in the 50 dollar range. Hope this helps in some way.
Trashy