Hornady Die set SOLD
Hornady die set, like new condition, about 150 rounds through them.

$40.00 shipped CONUS.

Attached Files Image(s)

If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
I may jump on these, just waiting on my barrel. Did you change die brands
I'm not a huge Hornady reloading fan, I got these when this was all that was available. I went with Lee's dies. I have had nothing but praise for their reloading dies, and I like that they come with a separate crimp die. Some of my loads I do not crimp.

You better jump while they are available, they are pretty much OOS everywhere, and as soon as they come back, they will be gone again.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
I'm still debating getting some rcbs, I never cared much for the hornady dies. There's nothing wrong with them in just used to rcbs and lee, wonder if Redding will come out with some soon.
still available?
(08-27-2020, 10:19 PM)D. Davis Wrote: still available?
Yes. But listed locally as well.