Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6Arc barrels from SixFiveArms coming soon
Over on the 65Grendel forum (our Mothership, so to speak!!) BFT has Monster, 6Arc barrels 20" coming real soon, SixFiveArms in the vendor section.
Plus, you can get one of his monster Mark136 bolts, perfect for the Grr and the 6Arc.  

Shameless uncompensated plug...lol!
Any idea on the price, I am building a bench gun but I mite want a lighter rifle as well. The 6arc may even replace my 223W
Don’t recall but he has always been priced pretty reasonably. Go look them up on 65grendel.com.
I'd have to get a weight of one of there barrels, he nice if faxon comes out with a 6arc gunner barrel. My have to do a light build in 6.5 grendel until more arc barrels are out.
I think the price was in the 150 range, supposed to be in stock in late October iirc.
Trashy
(08-27-2020, 10:37 PM)Troy fairweather Wrote: I'd have to get a weight of one of there barrels, he nice if faxon comes out with a 6arc gunner barrel. My have to do a light build in 6.5 grendel until more arc barrels are out.

My 18" Grendel Monster barrel is 36.2 ounces. Add a 2 or 3 ounces for a 20". Add a little more because of the 6mm bore.
(08-28-2020, 01:10 AM)Biodsl Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 10:37 PM)Troy fairweather Wrote: I'd have to get a weight of one of there barrels, he nice if faxon comes out with a 6arc gunner barrel. My have to do a light build in 6.5 grendel until more arc barrels are out.

My 18" Grendel Monster barrel is 36.2 ounces. Add a 2 or 3 ounces for a 20". Add a little more because of the 6mm bore.
Thanks for the weight info, I think the faxon 6.5 gunner is 1.7 pounds so if they do one in 6arc maybe it will be under 2lbs