Cz527 6ARC

Ok , New glasses changed to a 2x7x33 Leupold scope . Did the Magazine thing CZ527 said to do and cleaned the throat like Pac Nor said .

She works perfect and shoots good for me. 

Going to Alabama Thursday for deer so I ran over to an indoor range and was happy with these shots , I'll try to get better after I get back

CZ527 with 24' Pac Nor Barrel Factory Hornady 103 eld-x ammo, Looking forward to my first deer with her
Looks like by the 3rd string you may have been just getting the barrel properly fouled. Look forward to seeing & or hearing about your hunting experience.
(01-11-2023, 10:24 PM)CZ527 Guy Wrote: Looks like by the 3rd string you may have been just getting the barrel properly fouled. Look forward to seeing & or hearing about your hunting experience.
Didn't get pictures , it was late but 136 yards large spike , dropped in it's tracks. Had shots on pigs out to around 500 yds but didn't take them . I need more work with it before I start shooting that far out. I like the little gun , now I have time to put in at the range and get a better zero and a little more 200 yd work in for next year .