Howa mini 6 mm ARC
Howa mini action with 22" 1/8 twist Criterion barrel. Topped with a 4-24×50 Delta Optical scope and aand running a DPT(NZ made) moderator. 
After signing in i fired a few 5 shot groups with factory 108 gr, 105 gr and 103 gr at 100 meters.

Shot the 105 gr group and with only 3 bullets left i let them off too but all went to right. Still a good group i guess. Very happy with my build.
Very nice. What brand of barrel and twist you running?

Did you convert to internal mag and floorplate? What’s weight of rifle/scope?

Thx for sharing.
(02-01-2023, 04:13 AM)Fmuguira Wrote: Very nice. What brand of barrel and twist you running?

Did you convert to internal mag and floorplate? What’s weight of rifle/scope?

Thx for sharing.
Criterion barrel with 1 in 8 twist. Install a Jefersons Outdoor floor plate  and bottom metal. Rifle without bipod is just over 8 lbs
Done some load testing with a 70gr Targex(nz made) monolithic copper projectiles and Alliant Power Pro Varmint powder. Please not this is a bolt action. All loads safe in my rifle. Testing for speeds an groupings at same time as i do not always have time.
See below. 7 different loads same COL. On the end i settle for 32.5 gr and a slightly longer COL. Very accurate(4 shot group) and fast enough i think.

Groups look to show promise!!

Im looking to pick up a 20" "HB" Howa mini later this month. I have had a Grendel mini for 5 years or so. Really love this rifle, but it got heavy.  I had changed all kinda parts in that time. So, Last fall, I picked up Jefferson bottom metal ( AWESOME!) & new scope (Hawke 30WA ) mounted in Talley rings W/bases.  I removed a bunch of parts & installed in Hogue stock. Now its a 6.5# hunting rifle again. 

So, I have DIP, bottom metal, number of mags, A EGW 20 moa base & a Boyds Target stock all from the Grendel. My G is a 22" LWT bbl. I want the stiffer bbl for the ARC. I also have a Riton X5 to mount. Ordered Forester Die set & 100 pcs Starline brass tonight. Excited for this build. 

CW
I think you'll find that Leverevolution is your friend in the 6Arc.
Lots of powders work well, but the Lvr is the gem.
I keep hearing that it's quite dirty. I'm pretty sure I have a pound of it tucked away and I am pretty sure my dealer has some more right now maybe I should grab another pound. I know I do really well with benchmark 2200 22,30 and AR comp in the Grendel I'm hoping that there in this as well
I've found there is some powder cross-over, but one thing is that in a smaller 6mm case neck, somewhat slower powders work better than the grendel takes. But there is some cross over.
Local shop had Lever and CFE223 <40$ ea. So I brought them home...

Set up shipment for Barrelled Action while I was there. Now just need ta order it!

CW
I have a # of Leverevolution coming this week. One pwd I've used with good results is BL-C2. Got some 8208 XBR; Varget I haven't tried yet, as well as CFE223.
I use the BL-C2 cause I have a lot of it.