X-Ring vid
An interesting setup, 30" BBL.  Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhUPSfYsrpM
I think he’ll eventually cut it down to a 26”-28” just from following him. He’s a great source of knowledge and shooter.
Another Eagle Eye Precision rifle. 300 yard, six egg challenge using a 110 SMK load in a Savage 110 chamber for 6ARC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1u2oniLIFU
I have a 6mm Arc built by Kenny at DPGunworks. This thing is a great shooting rifle. Shoots 5 shot groups at 100 yards sub 1/2 MOA with factory Hornady Black 105's. I'm going to give the Hornady 108 ELD's a try next Friday to see what I can do with those.
Can't go wrong with a rifle built by this guy. X-ring is how I found out about DPGunworks. Both guys are a wealth of knowledge and great shooters. Kenny is great to deal with. I love my rifle.
(10-10-2021, 03:35 AM)6ARC904 Wrote: I have a 6mm Arc built by Kenny at DPGunworks. This thing is a great shooting rifle. Shoots 5 shot groups at 100 yards sub 1/2 MOA with factory Hornady Black 105's. I'm going to give the Hornady 108 ELD's a try next Friday to see what I can do with those.
Can't go wrong with a rifle built by this guy. X-ring is how I found out about DPGunworks. Both guys are a wealth of knowledge and great shooters. Kenny is great to deal with. I love my rifle.

I'd like to hear a little more info on your rifle, a pic or two would be nice as well.

Have you ever blueprinted your chamber? I am interested what your freebore is with those Hornady 105's.
That's some fine shooting with the factory Hornady ammo. But I myself have found the 105's to shoot more accurately out to 600 yards over the 108's in all my rifles, but the 108's start to shine outside of 600.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
(10-10-2021, 03:35 AM)6ARC904 Wrote: I have a 6mm Arc built by Kenny at DPGunworks. This thing is a great shooting rifle. Shoots 5 shot groups at 100 yards sub 1/2 MOA with factory Hornady Black 105's. I'm going to give the Hornady 108 ELD's a try next Friday to see what I can do with those.

That’s some great shooting right there!

If you get a chance, launch some of the ELD-X through it. Out of my 18” Odin it shoots as well as the Match and better than the Black.
My rifle. I’ll post pics when I figure out how ?

6mm ARC custom bolt action rifle built by Kenny Ey at Desert Precision Gunworks.
26.5” X-caliber barrel MTU contour 1:7.5 Twist 90* crown
Zermatt Arms Origin Action
Remington 700 feed rails
DLC finish Competition bolt knob 20 Moa rail
Harrel’s Precision Blended Brake Bored .020” over caliber .263”
Trigger Tech Trigger
Special Series set at 2-2.5#
MDT Oryx Chassis
Rem 700 inlet
MDT AICS polymer mag 6mm ARC modified .224 Valkyrie mag with plus 3 extension 10 rd capacity