A Tale of Two 6mm ARC Bolts
Remember that old Sesame Street bit about "One of These Things Is Not Like the Other"?

I wanna brag just a little bit about our SIXFIVE brand UltraBolt for 6mmARC/6.5 Grendel versus a standard 6.5 Grendel bolt.

See if you can tell in the attached photos which one is not like the other.... [Image: cool.png]

:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
That extra wall thickness is certainly welcome.
Yes, we put extra metal in the walls, in the radius at the root of the lugs, and the extractor is also thickened.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
Nice, and the Monster bolt is just as reliably as the standard bolt design? What kind of testing was done to validate the design?
This shouldn't be interpreted to mean the Monster (more properly the UltraBolt) is a new product, it's been out for a couple years now.

And, yes, our UltraBolt extractor geometry with its its squared off corners is the gold standard for reliability. Lesser, standard extractors with pointed corners — "fangs," really — can dig into the brass and cause extraction issues.