Savage 10/110 stocks for sale
I have 2 savage 10/110 stocks for sale.  Both are new/like new.  The B&C has been mounted and a handful of shots made from my 243.  The Apex (#2) stock is brand new, a take-off.
All payments are via check (when clear), P.O. MO, or zelle.  Shipping is when funds have cleared.  No paypal, no venmo.

1. Bell/carlson M40 style.  This is a wide channel, you can see all the details on their website, it is a great stock just not for me and my fit needs.  New they sell for $340, offering at $225 + shipping, conus only.  
I'll estimate the UPS shipping for you when given a zip code.
For extra, I can include the bottom metal pieces and even a mag, it takes the model 10 style, 4.40" DBM mags, perfect for taking into the field 'cause it doesn't stick out down below the rifle.  Also have savage issue bottom metal, trigger guard (metal) and screws.  With the bottom metal set, add $50.

2. A Savage 10/110 Apex predator stock in camo, with bottom metal pieces included, and the mag.  This stock is brand new, a take off is all, and note there is no DBM-surround metal, only the metal trigger guard.  It has a wider than the regular pencil barrel channel, the barrel I took off is ~0.750 at the muzzle, so that gives you an idea.  It does take a model 10 DBM mag which is included.  Has LOP pieces as well, but cheek riser is fixed.  You can see it in action on Savage's web site for the Apex predator 243.  Asking $125 + UPS shipping, can give an estimate with a zip code.

They are both great stocks, one is a bit more advanced and 1 is a bit more basic.
Will be posting this on 65grendel.com as well.

Bell and carlson stock:

Apex stock:

Attached Files Image(s)

Price drops.