Starline 6 ARC Brass
Looks like Starline released a batch of 6 mm ARC brass.   It is currently sold  out but looks like from their home page they sold one batch.   Time to keep watch for the ability to back order brass from Starline.

https://www.starlinebrass.com/6mm-arc-brass
Sold out fast! Was available for backorder this morning and by evening it's sold out.

I can't figure out Starline's system. I can't recall ever seeing 6.5 Grendel and now 6mmARC "in stock," it's always "available for backorder."

But if it's available for backorder, how can it get "sold out"? Strange.

At any rate, I got in my order for Dealer quantities, so now I'm just waiting on shipment.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Missed out on the 1st batch. Though in time my turn will come. Suppose my days of converting Grendel bass are behind me Smile
I'm just happy some is finally becoming available.

I personally have not seen any from Starline or The big red "H", but haven't really been looking much. A mad rush to remodel the basement before a foot surgery have consumed the greater portion of spring and early summer.

What I have of 6.5G Starline, I will be set for a while yet, but it would be neat to finally have some brass with the correct headstamp, and not have to go through the extra steps.
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
Im excited… but was too late to get in on the first batch.
That's good news. When I emailed Starline asking for it, 9/22, they said they weren't "able to look into development due to the volume of orders". Like most, I've been resizing Grendel brass.
I am your uncle!