New From CA
I've had my eye on the 6ARC for a while now and decided to finally take the plunge.  The final straw was getting an email from Craddock Precision that had a coupon code to "save some money" on whatever they had in stock.  I punched in the code on the 16" Bartlein 6ARC barrel that I had an eye on and figured might as well jump in to the deep end with a tier 1 barrel.

I haven't been this excited for a new barrel ever, and I can't wait to take everything I've learned over the years with my 5.56 and 6.5 Grendel builds to make this new rig into my ultimate "do everything" rifle.
That is fantastic. No point in skimping on the barrel. Pretty much everything that applies to Gendels, applies to the ARC. I know a lot of folks like running 105 and 108 grainers, but I think the sweet spot for the ARC is 80-95 grainers. This is where I see the best balance between velocity and mass. I use mine on coyotes and prairie dogs running 87gr VMAX with either N135 or 2495 pushing it. Just yesterday I made an 808 yard shot on a prairie dog, I can't ask for more. I think you'll really like this round.
I am your uncle!