^ 6ARC Starline brass
MidwayUSA has 6arc Starline brass in stock , limit of 2 bags . Angel
Thanks. Ordered 2 bags ...
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal
Ill wait for my turn with Starline direct. I have enough brass to last a good while.
I have enough to last a while so, when it gets easy to buy I'll take my turn
I got 200 from once fired factory ammo so figured I could wait and let others have it. In addition time you add Midways freight it’s hitting .80 cents a piece. I expect to see downward pressure on components and many other things next 6-8 months; think the Fed still hasn’t gotten rates to the top/max pain point ….
Until the war in Ukraine is settled & as long as nothing else similar brews up I am not banking on supplies improving in much if any in the coming year. Lets just say I hope they do. Primer price & availability concern me more than anything. Can't attribute  the primer shortage to the war nearly as much as I do powder.

Recentlyseen footage suggesting that 95% of our powder is going to military use. 5% to the general public. Lions share of the powder is going into morter rounds. Over 20 lbs of powder per mortar round. Yea, not the same powders we are using, in the mortar rounds, though the same raw materials for the most part, Just different formulations. Bit of an eye opener Sad