Anyone used one of these
I'm looking at having my mag cut down to 2 or 3 rounds so it is flat with the bottom of my rifle or getting one of these. Has anyone had experience with either one?

Thanks

SINGLE SHOT FOLLOWER FOR THE CZ 527 - From James Calhoon Mfg.
[Image: ssf1-thm.jpg] . . . . . . [Image: ssf2-thm.jpg]
[Image: follower_2.jpg]
I have used the single shot follower / Bob-sled. I have wanted to do the shortened magazine. Though as of yet I have not tried a 3 round mag, yet.

Both good ideas IMHO. If CZ had offered the 3 round mags for the 6.5 Grendel I would have been johny on the spot.
Yeap I converted my ARC to 4 shots, pretty easy conversion

[Image: 20220904-152729-1.jpg]
CZ 527 7.62x39  Single Shot Conversion
CZ 527 7.62x39 Single Shot Conversion
Style: Just the Single Shot Conversion
US $8.50

I picked this up on eBay it fills the hole allows me to drop in a round and everything works for Cheap compared to the others

Happy Happy Happy
Not certain which gun you have, but there are conversion kits for the Howa. Work fine on mine. Can load 4 in the magazine and it has a mag plate that opens up to remove ammo from magazine.
(07-28-2023, 03:42 PM)MTMAN Wrote: Not certain which gun you have, but there are conversion kits for the Howa. Work fine on mine. Can load 4 in the magazine and it has a mag plate that opens up to remove ammo from magazine.
I have a CZ527 but have never liked the mag hanging down. So was thinking custom mag or single shot device. Then I found https://www.ebay.com/itm/404052310727?mk...media=COPY

Cheaper than any other works perfect for what I want and is cheaper than doing a Ruger #1 conversion