First AR Build 6MM ARC
Hey everyone I have decided to stop messing around with pistols so much and get an upper and lower. I have been researching calibers and ammo prices. I came across the 6MM ARC, and it made the most sense to own that round. This is really gonna be a plinking rifle, and my only rifle lol.

I bought a CMMG Resolute 20” upper in 6MM ARC, Steiner M8Xi 1-8 DMR reticle LVPO in Coyote Brown, I purchased some Hornady Match 6MM ARC 108Gr ELD Ammo for about $1.12 per shot. I still need a lower receiver, and some magazines. 

Any recommendations are appreciated. I’m pretty new to long guns honestly. I owned a Tavor about 10 years ago.
Build your own!
Use an aero precision lower (M4E1 version I think), get a nice trigger, I like the drop ins, and the lpk kit (without trigger of course). Butt stock your choice, I like ones with an adjustable cheek weld. Use a mil spec buffer tube.
Barrel, trigger, and optics are the key components. The rest just holds it all together.

Some of the Aero lowers even have the trigger guard already installed, and one version has a little screw/hex key way of installing the bolt catch pin.
joebob outfitters has a lot of good prices, ships fast too.
I've got a couple ASC 15 round mags, I bought them specifically to avoid any unforeseen issue filling a 10 round mag full.

They "work" but (1) I had to tweak the feed lips slightly to get it to pick up from both sides, (2) even with only 10 rounds, the stainless is so thin they swell and hang up. Can't imagine if I tried putting all 15 in, pretty poor for todays "advanced" manufacturing IMO.

Picked up a couple DuraMag 20 round, again to avoid any issue using full capacity and they have been flawless out of the package.
Admittedly I haven't mic'd them(yet) but they appear slightly thicker and it's plain to tell they are much more rigid.
That reminds me to order a couple 10 rounders...

I second cassette trigger with Triggertech Adaptable or Diamond being my choice.
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
I will 2nd the build your own like grayfox suggested. I myself only use the Aero M4 E1 Enhanced lowers. Already having the trigger guards that are a tad oversized for gloved use. I always get the blem uppers and lowers that come in at a little lower cost. I still have yet to find the blemms on them. These lowers also have a set screw in the lower under pistol grip to take wiggle out of upper and lower mating if needed. You won't go wrong with them.
I'll third the build your own route. The Aero M4E1 lower is a great choice, it fills the gap between the run of the mill forged receivers and the expensive billet lowers. I would go with one of the upgraded trigger groups, which one depends on your preference and budget. I have found A2 stocks and buffers work better with ARCs and Grendels than carbine stocks. Also an adjustable gas block on your upper is a good idea, if it doesn't have one on it already. Other than that, have fun with it and refine your setup to your needs. Hope this helps.
I am your uncle!
Definitely A2 style stock system. I run all 3 of my builds 2 Grendel and 1 ARC with A2 stocks. 2 magpul and one standard mil style stock with Rifle length Super 42 springs standard A2 buffer and I couldn't be happier with the functionality. Also SA adjustable gas blocks. And yes you will have e tons of fun!