SOLD OUT 6mmARC MONSTER 20
Excellent! Can't wait to hear how they do and see them posted!
I just loaded up a few more rounds to do some "shoot-out" testing on 3 bullets/loads of mine I think are going to be workable...
Heading out to the range soon.
Do you have a pic of the matte gray?
Pics attached. The picture showing the whole barrel is probably the best representation of the actual color. The close-ups seem a little lighter than the actual.

:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Looks great. What will be the gas length on the 20"?
I am ready to order one.
Gas length for 20" is standard RLGS.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
I'm glad it is a standard RLGS. Got a lower already build for it and just waiting for the barrel. The Superlative Arms .750 clamp on adjustable Gas Block should work great. Will be running suppressed.
Skyrep, I'll be sending back this batch of barrels for re-bead-blasting so that the exterior is as beautiful as the interior. I work with a stand-up manufacturer and they're gonna bend over backwards to make right the issues I identified.

However, Sky, if you need a barrel NOW, I can sell you a "scratch 'n' dent" for $139 instead of the normal $159. The blemishes are very, very minor, so it's not like a dog chewed 'em, or anything, but the finish is not a PERFECT rich 'n' creamy, non-reflective, coyote-bustin', handsome matte gray.

Bill Alexander used to tell me his frustrations with the manufacturing industry and say, "They either they come in late or they come in wrong — or both."

Email me at SixFiveArms@protonmail.com if interested.
email sent thanks
Skyrep, barrel is shipped. Check your email.
Krystofilus, are the scratch and dents available for all, and for how long? What is the E.T.A. for the beautiful ones?
Truck is picking up the barrels tomorrow. One week travel there and one week travel back will be two weeks. Let's guess they're two weeks in the factory. So, already, that's a month until they come back.

However, seems some guys aren't as picky as me and they're just itching to get their hands on a great barrel at a fantastic price.

So I'm withholding 12 from the shipment, that I'll sell to forum members here for the Scratch 'N' Dent (SND) price of $139 instead of $159 (plus postage, usually around $14).

So, if you or your buddy wants to get their foot in the door of 6mmARC and isn't too picky about cosmetics, I think this is a pretty good deal.

Email me at SixFiveArms.com and include your shipping info and we'll work out payment via email.

But there's just 12 at this price, so don't hate me!
I’m hoping for some scratch and dent 12 inch barrels! My barrel will be covered by the hand guard with just a can sticking out, so won’t matter to me.

Oh, my bolt eventually did show up. It was about 4 weeks delayed, but it made it, so there was much rejoicing!
Now you want SND 12s? Ha! I'll throw a couple to my wife's two chihuahuas. Damn things chew up everything else!  Cool
(02-23-2021, 02:37 PM)KRYSTOFILUS Wrote: Now you want SND 12s? Ha! I'll throw a couple to my wife's two chihuahuas. Damn things chew up everything else!  Cool

And the worst thing about chihuahuas is that when you finally have had enough of them, there isn’t even enough meat on them for a good meal!
Big Grin

After they've been naughty I say, "You want me to call the Korean BBQ?"

They just cock their head sideways and look at me.
Email sent for S&D. As paying by mail I hope you don't run out before it gets there!
U P D A T E : Two barrels left in Scratch N Dent sale.
My build will eventually look like this.

Attached Files Image(s)

It's 90 % done.  Still need Buffer and Buffer Spring and eventually a brake attachment  for the Suppressor and finally deciding what scope to use.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lookin' good, Sky!