SOLD OUT 6mmARC MONSTER 20
U P D A T E : New batch due end of March.
:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Glad to see mine show up. Now the wait begins for remaining upper parts...
U P D A T E : MONSTER 20s and 12s are NOW IN STOCK.

Order from our SixFiveArms website HERE.

Attached Files Image(s)

:: 6mmARC Target Cartridge with Hunting Capability :: 6.5 GRENDEL Hunting Cartridge with Target Capability :: 
Your order has been received.

Best message I've seen all day!
Ordered a 20 for myself and one for a friend as well.
So youre tellin me that these are "20 inch, 1:7, 5R rifled barrels with a nice profile, and a target crown....
For $160??

If this is legit i need one.
Perfect length, weight, and twist for a rifle sized AMR.
(Advanced Marksmanship Rifle)
I think these barrels are the best deal out there;
bought two the other day and were delivered yesterday [21 in stock now, but I don't want to get greedy Big Grin ].
(03-28-2021, 02:50 PM)trianglevelvet Wrote: So youre tellin me that these are "20 inch, 1:7, 5R rifled barrels with a nice profile, and a target crown....
For $160??

If this is legit i need one.
Perfect length, weight, and twist for a rifle sized AMR.
(Advanced Marksmanship Rifle)

Step up grasshopper!  I have one in hand.  They are a good deal.
Got mine today.
I whooped out the borescope to see what $160 got for me.

Impressive!
The rifling is sharp and clean.
I didnt see much in the way of marks from the rifling process, it looks pretty smooth.
The gas port was nice and sharp with no burr inside.
The rifling at the muzzle  looks good with no marks inside from crowning.
The transition from the freebore to leade to the full rifling looks good, nice and smooth with no visible perpendicular marks.

I like this contour,  seems like its got beef only where its needed for performance, but maintains enough weight savings to be something you can haul around for hunting.

Overall this looks really good.
Looks like a premium barrel.

I'm itching to get it mounted up and hit the range.
Good to hear!
I email you guys last night about a barrel hope to order a 20" arc soon, wish boots were in stock it's been the hardest thing to get. Some complete bcg in stock but for $ 160 and up and I'm sure the bolt is not as good as your monster bolts.
I updated my bolt thread, but my bolt guy emailed me just this morning and said, "Your bolts are at QPQ, I expect them back next week, then we can assemble and laser within a day."
(04-15-2021, 05:08 PM)KRYSTOFILUS Wrote: I updated my bolt thread, but my bolt guy emailed me just this morning and said, "Your bolts are at QPQ, I expect them back next week, then we can assemble and laser within a day."
Ok thanks, I'll just order the barrel and check in on when the bolts are in. Now to find a carrier lol.
Out of curiousity what does the H in the SAAMI-H marking stand for?
TV, the H in SAAMI-H stands for Hybrid chamber. My chamber is stock SAAMI except the freebore is a touch more than SAAMI in an attempt to address the issues with short chambers guys were experiencing with early lots of Hornady 105gr HPBT factory ammo. It also allows handloaders to seat the bullet out farther to load to longer overall lengths which allows for slightly more powder — while obeying the laws of pressure! — or slightly less-compressed powder. It allows the lighter bullets with blunter ogives to also be seated out farther without hitting the lands, allowing for more powder. All good things....
(04-15-2021, 07:13 PM)Troy fairweather Wrote: Ok thanks, I'll just order the barrel and check in on when the bolts are in. Now to find a carrier lol.

You can get a 556 bcg and save that bolt, use the rest with the Monster bolt.
(04-18-2021, 12:57 AM)grayfox Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 07:13 PM)Troy fairweather Wrote: Ok thanks, I'll just order the barrel and check in on when the bolts are in. Now to find a carrier lol.

You can get a 556 bcg and save that bolt, use the rest with the Monster bolt.
Ya I thought of that, I don't see any 5.56 bcg's less then $150 so I'll just get a complete 6.5 bcg and use that bolt for when I build a 6.5 grendel or some wildcat.

I am looking at the prime weaponry bcg there $170 free shipping, Hurd some guys saying they were ok but no first hand experience.
A L E R T : Guys, I got just 3 scratch 'n' dent 6ARC 20s left as of tonight, Tuesday, April 20.

Going fast, so I figured it was only fair to let the real 6ARC fans know first.

Great way to get into a great barrel — cheap.
Ordered another one when you only had two left, left the last one for another lucky soul.

I built a rifle with the first one and was impressed with the accuracy shooting it with only iron sights. Banging steel at 200 and 300 yards after I got it sighted in. This was the first time in over a year I shot irons, I had a blast doing it, the guy in the next lane over couldn't believe I was hitting 300 when he couldn't do it with his scoped AR15 chambered in 223 wylde.
If you can not see the tyranny of having a gun ban enforced by men with guns... Then you fail to understand why the second amendment was written in the first place.
Hey, D11, spreadin' the 6ARC love! Very generous of you. Glad you had fun shootin' irons!